- Strong representation of the Capital Region’s unique perspective and concerns in State planning efforts and activities through engagement in the Alliance of Regional Collaboratives for Climate Adaptation.
- Leadership role in forging long-term strategies to increase the region’s resiliency to climate impacts.
- Opportunities to jointly pursue funding opportunities and bolster partnerships, while reducing duplication and amplifying synergies.
- A forum to network, learn, and share best practices with climate change experts and partner agencies from throughout the Capital Region.
- Access to a bi-weekly newsletter containing the latest climate adaptation news, case studies, research, resources, funding opportunities, and events.
- Invitations to quarterly meetings featuring key adaptation issues for the region; up-to-date information about local, state, and federal resiliency efforts and opportunities; the opportunity to hear from key adaptation experts; and the chance to share adaptation practices and experiences with peers in the region.
Your participation furthers our knowledge, network, and expertise – and most importantly, brings you into a critical regional and statewide effort. Your membership dues help to support our staff time and project work, enabling us to strengthen climate resiliency efforts in the region.