Join the Collaborative
The Capital Region Climate Readiness Collaborative (CRC) is an unincorporated membership association of entities that represent local and regional policy- and decision-making, infrastructure, and planning. Because the effects of drought, extreme heat, wildfires, flooding, and extreme weather are so vast, we welcome participation from a broad array of sectors and disciplines to help the Capital Region respond fully to the challenge of climate change.
- Strong representation of the Capital Region’s unique perspective and concerns in State planning efforts and activities through engagement in the Alliance of Regional Collaboratives for Climate Adaptation.
- Leadership role in forging long-term strategies to increase the region’s resiliency to climate impacts.
- Opportunities to jointly pursue funding opportunities and bolster partnerships, while reducing duplication and amplifying synergies.
- A forum to network, learn, and share best practices with climate change experts and partner agencies from throughout the Capital Region.
- Access to a bi-weekly newsletter containing the latest climate adaptation news, case studies, research, resources, funding opportunities, and events.
- Invitations to quarterly meetings featuring key adaptation issues for the region; up-to-date information about local, state, and federal resiliency efforts and opportunities; the opportunity to hear from key adaptation experts; and the chance to share adaptation practices and experiences with peers in the region.
Your participation furthers our knowledge, network, and expertise – and most importantly, brings you into a critical regional and statewide effort. Your membership dues help to support our staff time and project work, enabling us to strengthen climate resiliency efforts in the region.
Channel Partnership with CRC
Professional membership organizations and state and federal agencies have the option of collaborating with us as a Channel Partner. Channel Partners will have the opportunity to connect with our regional network and resources. In return, we request that your organization engages with our key activities and serves as an outreach and communication conduit between CRC and your community of members and contacts. In lieu of paying annual membership dues, we ask that Channel Partners provide approximately 20 hours annually of in-kind support. You can learn more about our channel partner structure here.
For more information about becoming a member, please contact us.