Multiple agencies in the USDA provide financial and/or technical assistance to help farmers, ranchers, and rural landowners recover from natural disasters, such as wildfires. For example, the Farm Service Agency offers assistance for losses associated with livestock, trees, forests, and crops. The Natural Resources Conservation Service provides soil erosion and water quality protection in areas burned by catastrophic fires in the past 18 months. Rural Development can provide low-interest loans to repair and rebuilt single and multi-family housing, water and waste disposal systems, electric infrastructure, and businesses.

August 24, 2016

GuideAgricultureBusiness ResiliencyEmergency ManagementForestryUrban Rural ConnectionWildfire
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/cr_info/ on line 41
Visit Website