The CRC takes opportunities to represent the Capital Region’s perspective, interests, and needs in comment letters and testimonies at the state and federal level. Here are some of the documents, plans, legislations, efforts, and funding opportunities we’ve provided feedback on since 2013. We also engage with other statewide collaboratives through ARCCA to develop recommendations on state policies and programs.
- Strategic Growth Council’s Affordable Housing and Sustainable Communities Program – 2015
- Draft Cap-and-Trade Auction Proceeds Second Investment Plan – 2015
- Safeguarding California Plan – 2014
- Energy Sector Research for 4th Climate Assessment Staff Workshop – 2014
- White House Task Force on Climate Preparedness and Resilience – 2014
- Testimony on the Little Hoover Commission’s “Governing Through Climate Change” Report and Public Hearings – 2013